Online CCW Course
- Receive your AZ CCW Permit.
- Valid in 35 states.
- Get your CCW Permit now!
- Non-residents OK (Valid in 30 states).
Self-Paced Online Course - $49.95!
Receive your "Certificate of Completion" affidavit upon completion of this self-guided, self-paced e-training online format. This affidavit is required for the AZ CCW Permit. Course consists of reading material in slide format finishing with a 10 question quiz. That's it!
It's as simple as 1-2-3
- Sign Up (Register) and Pay for Course
- Complete Online Course (30 minutes) and print your Certificate.
- Call AZ DPS CCW Permit Unit at 602.256.6280 for your AZ CCW Permit Application Kit. Once received, simply follow the instructions and mail in using the enclosed self addressed envelope. You will be instructed to complete and enclose two (2) fingerprint cards, Permit Application, copy of your certificate (affidavit) and a $60 cashier's check or money order.
This Online Course is currently
Online AZ CCW Course
This online class, consists of reading our short AZ CCW Slide Presentation and completing a 10 question True & False/Multiple Choice Quiz.
The first segment of this class is dedicated to Basic Handgun Safety and Marksmanship. The last segment covers a review of the Arizona Revised Statutes related to AZ CCW Laws. Included are important facts you should be aware of, such as justification for the use of deadly force, interfacing with Law Enforcement, Interstate/Intrastate travel with firearms, restricted and prohibited carry locations in Arizona and more.
Upon successful completion of this "Online Class ", you will receive a Certification of Completion, qualifying you for the AZ CCW Permit, pursuant to ARS §13-3112.N.
In addition to completing this Online Class, applicants must meet the following ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS in order to receive your AZ CCW Permit.
- be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
- be twenty-one years of age or older;
- not be under indictment for a felony offense;
- not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firarms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
- not be unlawfully present in the United States;
- satisfactorily complete a firearms safety training program approved by the department of public safety pursuant to ARS §13-3112.N.
You are NOT REQUIRED to be an Arizona Resident in order to obtain the AZ CCW Permit.
This Online Course is currently
The Following Subject Matter is Covered:
- Rules for Safe Gun Handling
- Indentifying Different Handguns
- Basic Lessons in Safe Gun Handling
- Storage of Firearms
- Interfacing with Law Enforcement
- AZ CCW & Firearm Law Review
- Interstate/Intrastate Travel with Firearms
- Restricted/Prohibited Carry Locations
- Update on latest changes in AZ Gun Laws
Online Course Fee
Includes "Certificate of Completion" Affidavit
Required for your AZ CCW PERMIT
Note: Cost of Course does not include AZ DPS Permit processing fee of $60. which is submitted by applicant upon completion of course. You may obtain your AZ CCW Application Packet from Arizona DPS Concealed Carry Weapon Permit Unit by calling 602-256-6280.
You can print your Certificate of Completion upon completion of course. If you encounter any problem in printing your certificate, contact us at email@example.com or call 602.279.3770 between the hours of 9:00AM - 5:00PM PST, M thru F.
IMPORTANT: You may obtain your AZ CCW Permit Application Kit by contacting the AZ DPS Concealed Carry Weapons Unit at 602.256.6280. They will mail you your kit consisting of Instructions, Application Form, two fingerprint cards (both have to be completed) and a self address return envelope.
1. Complete front of application
2. Turn over to back of application and complete the center section box titled "FIREARMS QUALIFICATION AND STATUTORY REVIEW AFFIDAVIT" and print the name of our organization, ARIZONA DEFENSIVE FIREARMS TRAINING, on the line provided and then sign and date where designated in the same box. Note: the bottom box does not have to be completed by you and we do not have to sign or affix stamp in this section.
3. Complete the 2 enclosed fingerprint cards as per the instructions.
4. Include a copy of your "Certificate of Completion" (affidavit)
5. Include cashier's check or money order in the amount of $60 made payable to "Arizona Department of Public Safety".
6. Mail self address envelope. Allow 60 days for processing.